ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where do you live then?

182 has now gone!
Me and my boyfriend live in Sompting near Worthing
spend time near Brighton as thats where our familys live (Portslade and Shoreham by sea)

RenaultSport clio 18
Garf172 said:
thats the hobo theme tune is it not??

not airwolf?

I was quite aware that it was the littlest hobo, but I was pretending to think it was airwolf in a vain attempt to be funny. However it was not. sorry.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
welwyn garden, herts

we need a map (like a google maps thingy) where people can post their location (voluntarily ofc)

RB 182
kidderminster
brixham
West brom
kirkby lonsdale
settle
berrow
Ottery st mary
whimple
Horsham
Nantwich
Im a gypsy!

Astra SRi T
172.com said:
I feel a dogging session coming on.

Who wants to come to the CS Dogging Meet?

Im up for it , gotta be careful got arrested last time. Anyone been on 'melanies' dogging uk?

JMR

RB 182 Cup
rory182 said:
Glenmorangie lol

I'm near Glasgow and a Malt man too, Auchentoshan and Glengoyne are my local Distilleries, recently went to Edradour for the tour.

Nice. Went to Edradour last summer, and Blair Athol. Nice places, esp good tour at Edradour.

Did 24 distilleries in 3 days! Best tour by far was Glenfiddich near Dufftown.

Nice mellow drink is Auchentoshan, latest ones I have tried are Speyburn and Dalmore.

You still the man to get in touch with re: Blueflame discounts?

Slainte!