ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is the best place to sell?

new to the site! i am looking to sell my n-reg Clio 1.8 16v fairly soon. Where is the best place to advetise. and how much is it worth, its got bout 105k on it, stuning condition inside and out, gun metal grey, 16's, lowered 60mm full exhaust, de-cat,just want to no how much to advertise it for??? where will i find a good williams at a resonable price???

Sell it on auto trader (i found loot + e&m to be rubbish) if you advertise it on here,most will tell you its not worth that much, look at other examples like yours (on autotrader) to see a rough guide of how much they go for.
How much are looking for it ? (not that i want it, just to guage if its too cheap etc)

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ sound advice, if you decide you a price might be worth listing it on ebay on a buy it now, as it cheap advertising. Although I would try to deal off ebay so you dont have to pay the fees.