ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy Scorpion RS192?

Where is the best (i.e. cheapest) place to buy the RS192 cat back?

I have found it here for £350 delivered, although I'm not 100% sure I trust it, then again with PayPal the money is safe.

I have also found it on eBay for £385 delivered, looks like the same people from the description, but more expensive :(.

Is there anywhere cheaper? Or a larger retailer?

williams and trophy
yb racing id just round the corner from me. i bought mine direct from scorpion, but yb being the main supplier?? i didnt have the postage fee as i collected it. quite a few fancy bits n pieces in there ;) . wherever you get it its worth the money over a ktec system an y day of the week

Clio 197
The first link is the one you want. I bought mine from there when I had my 182. Scorpion wouldn't sell me one direct as they said it was an agreement with Yates and Bloomfield...and Scorpion is just up the road from me! Great exhaust, sounds and looks great. I miss mine. There's several people's videos on YouTube.

Looks like that website is run by YB Racing then, I will buy it from there. Expensive but I want quiet and it's cheaper than Renault!