ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which deal is better?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
The I4detailing deal on the Kestrel Das-6:

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/Kestrel_DAS-6_Menz_Kit_2_1.html

Or the Clean your car deal on the Das-6:

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polis...-dual-action-polisher-sonus-kit/prod_520.html

Now i know the CYC deal is that tiny bit more but which one is better for the money? I already have some different Lake country CCS pads and the Menzerna power finish and final finish which i quite like, so would it be better to get the I4D one just so i stock up and also get the two different sized backing plates. Or go for the CLC one and get a different type of product and pads with one backing plate and a carry case?

I cant make up my mind, please help!

Megane R26
The Sonus Polishes are a bit old school, and I've never been a fan of them myself. However, the pads are great for a beginner as they're quite soft and easy to use.

You will get better results, quicker with the Menz kit, but the learning curve with the firm Menz pads will be a bit steeper, but overall I'd say it's the better package.

I'd also buy a second white polishing pad, and some Menz 203S

Bumder With A Buffer
Id go for the I4detailing one...plus you get 10% off or whatever.

Only thing I will say is that the grab handle on the clena your car one is in a better place and makes it easier to use. Dont like my Kestrel one being on the side but I got used to it now.

Oh and watch out for exploding Menz pads!!! :)

db

db detailing™
Haha, where you been blondie?

In response to the OP, I'll second what Russ has already said, Sonus pads are nicer to use (esp for a noob) but take a lot longer to get the results. Also Menz polish is IMO a lot better than Sonus.