ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which discs/pads for Willwood 4 pots?

Clio 182
I'm about to buy some Willwood 4 pot calipers from someone on here but he's not sure what discs/pads they take. He thinks they might be Megane discs, is anyone else able to shed any light on the discs/pads that I'll need come replacement time?

Thanks,
James

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
JamSport making a kit using wilwoods and they sell the discs. Just check the sizes.

I'm running their 2 piece discs using AP Racing rotors

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 90

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I can sort discs and pads for those aswel James, let me know the dimensions and I'll know which discs. Pads on the shelf

Just sent @Nathan181 some Ferodo Racing pads and 8 groove AP Racing rotors

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Can you get disc that fit the jamsport wilwood kit that they sell?

Yes , I've just sent Nathan the AP rotors for his jamsport kit bells .

I can also supply the vented 1 piece discs they use but will need redrilling/modifying to fit as they run an Avensis disc (got these before so know they correct ones)

SI-STI 2.35 & RC-172
Yes , I've just sent Nathan the AP rotors for his jamsport kit bells .

I can also supply the vented 1 piece discs they use but will need redrilling/modifying to fit as they run an Avensis disc (got these before so know they correct ones)
Thanks for you reply that's good to know:up:Can you get the bells as well or just specifically the pads reason being I purchased a set of calipers but really would like to run two piece disc at the front if they will fit under 15" wheels?.SJ.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
no worries, not been asked about the bells before tbh but don't think they'd be an off the shelf part. If you can get hold of one I'm sure someone would be able to make them up

I can sort the pads no problem , few options depending on use