ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which exhaust for a clio 182?

Milltek'd clio 182
hey guys, quick question, im after an exhaust for my clio, now im after one thats just sounds nice at low revs and that doesnt sound tooo boy racey, i would like a rumble but nothing silly as i do motorway miles and i like it to be a bit peaceful. what would you reccommend for me.

i read that the standard sport K-TEC exhaust was nice, but i would want to listen to it first. i like the milltek but apparently there louder than the K-TEC.

Please enlighten me lol

Looking for 182
Re: which exhaust for a clio 182?????????????????

Many will disagree but I would say a Milltek fits your needs perfectly.

I had one fitted recently and I also didn't want anything too loud. It was the perfect compromise, and it sounds great at idle (a nice low rumble), and on town driving it's a nice deeper tone than the standard exhaust without being intrusive, then when you boot it it sounds awesome (imo). Plus, I think the tailpipes look great :)

As for the reported poor quality, I can't really comment as I've only had mine for a few weeks. However I have heard that the Milltek customer service and warranty is good and therefore I wouldn't let you put this off. I also can't comment on the KTEC exhaust as I've not seen or heard one before. However, I am very happy with my Milltek :)

Milltek'd clio 182

brilliant thanks for that, have they dyno tested the milltek exhausts, to see if there is any loss in power, i know its a silly question being a track racing exhaust, but isit an exhaust that boosts the noise levels buts loses a little power, or does it give more power and sound better.

anyway, how much was your exhaust and where did you get it fitted?

Mondeo diesel barge

I'll put in a shout for the Scorpion RS192. Had one on my 182 and was fantastic. Fitted roughly the same needs as yours, a bit deeper than the standard system, subdued when on the motorway and general driving. But sounds good when giving it a bit of the loud pedal.

http://www.rs192.co.uk/page1.htm

clio sport 182

I'm getting my hands on a ktec system this weekend if all goes to plan so will let you know!!

theres alot of threads on here, try and search... top of the pile seem to be Yozzasport systems and BTB (ithink they are called)

Giulietta 940

What's the idle db for Yozza and cat, Fred?

And what rpm do the po-pos test it at?

Giulietta 940

Shame :( Will be going for the Milltek then...

Turbo LY R27

My mates blue flame is awesome, had more of a sporty tone and was very quiet for normal driving. Not boomy either and sounded awesome when gunned, really throaty and deep. Thats what id go for after hearing most of them.

Milltek'd clio 182
well after all this im still confused guys, going to have to go to some meets to have a little listen lol, thanks anyway people lol