ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which wax for iceburg silver?

V6 230
Hi,

I was going to buy a Megs polisher a few weeks ago but have just bought an iceburg v6 which has been PC'd recently and want to keep it looking good.

I am basically after a good polish to apply by hand, is Dodo Juice Light Fantastic any good?

Or should I go for a hard wax such as Dodo Juice Diamond White?

I dont need any correction so was thinking of using SRP then EGP then a wax.

Thanks for your help :)

James

TeZ

Non RS : (
Good prep work followed by a good sealent and toped with P21's i would say, tho others may so otherwise.

Edit** yeah SRP and EGP is a good base. or even Jeffs :) as its better to apply than the EGP.

TeZ/

106 GTi
You will not really notice the individual differences so much on Silver Paint like you will notice on dark colours.

On my silver car I use AG SRP and Jeffs Acrylic Jett Sealant topped with either:

P21s
Zymol Titanium
Meguiars #16

Cant see any difference in looks but the later 2 provide much more durability.

V6 230
Thanks,
Megs #16 it is then (and half the price of Dodo Juice)

Where can i get Jeffs? cant find on the usual sites

Cheers

titanic killer
You will not really notice the individual differences so much on Silver Paint like you will notice on dark colours.

On my silver car I use AG SRP and Jeffs Acrylic Jett Sealant topped with either:

P21s
Zymol Titanium
Meguiars #16

Cant see any difference in looks but the later 2 provide much more durability.
Thats more or less the products i try and keep mine looking nice
except the zymol and meg#16

V6 230
Thanks for help,

Just ordered:
Megs #16
megs lambswool mitt
sonus microfibres
miracle dryer

Will invest in Jeffs when my EGP runs out

Mito Sportiva 135
I use Collinites 476s on silver as its ultra durable and adds a great gloss finish. If you do a search on here on the Boxster S I did you can see how it looks...