ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which would win ?

172 cup
Tear me a new one. f**king go to school you w**ker if it would beat me it wouldn't beat me by far, and then the clio would max the gearbox out and I'd carry on pulling to 190.

I still have the better car out the two, and you blatantly would choice my car over the clio turbo, so stop lying to yourself.

Who gives a s**t if its a drug dealers car.

Touchy touchy, someone can't take the truth. When did i say i wouldn't take the M3 over the Clio?

Your letting the anger hamper your judgement mate, take a chill pill.

Would tear you a new one though, blood everywhere!!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
not really no, y take everyfink so seriously!! migt hav said i`d race u never said i`d win lol. let me fink....your car cost 60k, his as cost about 3 quarters of that, he does 10.57 n yours does what??? your car wud need alot of money to keep with him!! check utube, type in james willday Rx7 n see for ur self!

not really no, y take everyfink so seriously!! migt hav said i`d race u never said i`d win lol. let me fink....your car cost 60k, his as cost about 3 quarters of that, he does 10.57 n yours does what??? your car wud need alot of money to keep with him!! check utube, type in james willday Rx7 n see for ur self!

But I didn't buy my car just for its speed.

172 cup
He called me a w**ker, how am I a w**ker? and i didn't call him a w**ker for having a CSL.

Well why did I get bummed? 60k for pretty much close to suparcar performance standard is pretty cheap in my book.

Chill man, 60k can get you supercar performance anyway so its hardly a big deal is it.

No need start slanging matches to a little comment like "60k bummed LOL" is there.

Mk2 Clio dci
great thread! gave me a few mins good reading!

As much as i love clios, M3 will win and everyone knows, end of really?

I hope to have an M3 in the future!

ALSO, who cares about mates cars or anything else, car in question is clio vs. m3!!!!

btw - Is that your M3 in your pic ollie? If so it looks awesome!

Last edited:
  GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
bezza 4 - more than likely, or me mates (i know me mates again lol) 400ish bhp fiesta si built by jam-sport lol.

great thread! gave me a few mins good reading!

As much as i love clios, M3 will win and everyone knows, end of really?

Is that your M3 in your pic ollie? If so it looks bootiful!:D

Aye, It's possible the clio would do my car in a straight line at some point, but I'd be better off the line, and a much faster top speed.

more than likely, or me mates (i know me mates again lol) 400ish bhp fiesta si built by jam-sport lol.

What language is that in?

DC5
Aye, It's possible the clio would do my car in a straight line at some point, but I'd be better off the line, and a much faster top speed.

more than likely, or me mates (i know me mates again lol) 400ish bhp fiesta si built by jam-sport lol.

What language is that in?

that wasn`t a reply to you ollie, was to bezza 4.

I don't get it either. What was that about your mates si?

172 cup TT
Ollie lovely car son, but i think the beef people are having here now is that you are coming accross a little "look at how great i am" and most people generally (rightfully so) hate that attitude

Ollie lovely car son, but i think the beef people are having here now is that you are coming accross a little "look at how great i am" and most people generally (rightfully so) hate that attitude

I wasn't like that towards the beginning of the thread, but theirs to many ignorant or damn right stupid people on here, sorry to bring it up yet again, but I got sick of seeing people saying how M3s aren't that quick, and people saying they keep up with them in their pretty much standard 1*2s.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
sorry all long day lol, my mates si was built by jam-sport as a track car beats pretty much everything on track (including m3`s lol, sorry ollie) power to weight ect, just a shame its not the most reliable car in the world ;)

178hp 172 Cup
its the normal for Bm owners unfortunatly!! they are always look at me in my BM nothin is quicker!!! same goes for Merc drivers!! the CSL is very quick but not my choice of car if i had the money!!! glad u can admit that it is not unbeatable!! more than most BM owners can admit :)

back to the topic!! Turbo 182 or M3 in a straight line :)

DC5
its the normal for Bm owners unfortunatly!! they are always look at me in my BM nothin is quicker!!! same goes for Merc drivers!! the CSL is very quick but not my choice of car if i had the money!!! glad u can admit that it is not unbeatable!! more than most BM owners can admit :)

Depends how long the road is ;)

As Ralph said, there is always going to be a quicker car. I am happy with the CSLs performance as standard, and as said, I certainly didn't just buy it for speed, otherwise I'd have spent 40k on a Silly tuned up skyline or something.

So, back on topic.... It depends how long the road is ;)