ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's Clio Williams/Valver was trying it with a Skyline? A10, Enfiled

BG182®
Was sitting behind you tonight about 9.15pm, just by the Cineworld. I followed you through a couple of lights and noticed you was trying to egg on Mr Skyline and his football sized exhaust tip!! Seemed like he weren't up for it though.

I would of waved or flashed you but I was on a date with a bird that I'm trying to plow. Obviously, one would not look cool if I blipped it up the A10 just to say hai.

Your car sounded nice and look in great condition too.

Hai :)

Now Sold :-(
Think I saw the same skyline about 15 minutes later on the A406 towards Arnos Grove from the A10. Was sat next to me at the lights at Green Lanes and ended up showing someone in a Golf how acceleration should be done. (Although 100 meters later it was hard on the brakes to avoid the queue of traffic up ahead. lol)

BG182®
If it was white then its sounds like the same one, although it was heading the other way towards the M25.

A 911 Turbo pushed the beans past him further down the road. He gave in to that and followed it. Didnt see the outcome of it though.

BG182®
I was in the Cineworld last night but I didn't see any parked up. Or come to think of it, I didnt hear them anyway lol.