ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos got the most bhp on this site

350z & 16v Maxi

Get your bhps up and the major mods used to achive it

My guess is

Mk1 Clio - Nick

Mk2 Clio - Roamer

V6 Clio - Mike

What about that guy from Mexico with the MKII 172 Turbo ? That has more BHP than Roamer as does the K-Tec Turbo ? They are on this site.

350z & 16v Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 19 May 2004

What about that guy from Mexico with the MKII 172 Turbo ? That has more BHP than Roamer as does the K-Tec Turbo ? They are on this site.
cool, i didnt know that, thats why i asked the question.

what about that orange 1.2 that everyones goin on about - i bet that will waste the lot ??

[Edited by snoozer on 19 May 2004 at 2:28pm]

[Edited by snoozer on 19 May 2004 at 2:30pm]

350z & 16v Maxi

yea, i d prefer to know the highest continual BHP of an engine that is running right. NOs can be stated but personally im looking for engines that achive the highest power off gas.

You can bolt on N2O to any engine and it goes faster - ok. But surely you can bolt on a big set of carbs or other performance add ons to any engine and that willl make it go faster yeh ? so how come N2O is cheatin ? surely if this is the case it should be "who has the most BHP from there standard engine ?? any performance add on should be considered a cheat in this case

comments please gentlemen

snoozer, colin said continual bhp, unless u can pip it directly to ur car, or have another tank, it aint gunna be continual

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

nos is a short burst of power, not always available and not consistent, where as tb and turbos are. simple as.

Quote: Originally posted by Gaz2130 on 19 May 2004

nos is a short burst of power, not always available and not consistent, where as tb and turbos are. simple as.

can you or can you not have NOS on all the time?

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 19 May 2004

why the orange one is only fast due to nos so i wouldnt count that
Partly true but, as Rich D will tell you, it aint too bad without ;)

Chris

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

He said continual BHP figure.

If you had a nitroused 2.0 and i had a highely tuned 2.0 without nos and we raced for 10 miles - who would win? Me cus N20 lasts about 5 mins!

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Agreed - the engine wouldnt produce the power with out the gas, a turbo or carbs or T/Bs will continually produce the power.

Think Mike Ts charged V will run away with this one.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 19 May 2004

Agreed - the engine wouldnt produce the power with out the gas, a turbo or carbs or T/Bs will continually produce the power.

thank you.

so if i use shell optimax which is theoretically a performance henanced fuel, is that cheatin coz thats a chemical cheat just like N2O ??

Im dead awkward y.know :)

Quote: Originally posted by Gaz2130 on 19 May 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 19 May 2004

thank you.

well lets see mike t up at york dragstrip on the 30 / 31 may - i think mike t will be in for a shock ................ if hes gam enough ;)

[Edited by snoozer on 19 May 2004 at 3:43pm]

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Are we talking Clios only or any car?

You got a good point with optimax but a horse from that compared to 25 - 500 horses from a nos kit is a bit different.

350z & 16v Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 19 May 2004

Surely power to weight has to be a consideration here?
nope, not at all as weight does not give BHP!!!

someone should maybe read the question!!! lol (just having a laugh BTW)

Mr2 Roadster

I understand that Colin but the thread changed in for to people suggesting racing, therefore, I would be correct in thinking power to weight would be a consideration.

Raw power in BHP figures means nothing anyway.

Sorry if you feel I moved off topic.

350z & 16v Maxi

Nicky its not a problem bud, wasnt having a go. Power to weight does come into it when racing but i just would really like to know who has the most bhp.

And as for Nitrous, that is not continous BHP, i like Nitrous and will have some soon myself but thats not what i want to know. Continous Power!!!

Optimax, id class that as continous, as your pretty much using that all the time, but as said beofre 1bhp or whatever is a bit different from between 25-300bhp or more you can get from Nitrous.

2005 Nissan Navara

so r there any power figures/claims, or is this thread gonna continue as an argument.......