ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos Orange Badged Blue 172 Cup at FCS?

1.2 Power to the People..
On track, round of applause, absolutely flying around the track, loosing a noble lol.

Pics and specs!!

Thankyou

Renaultsport Clio 182
What sort of power is his car running? Was silly quick on the track, couldn't believe how rapid it was!

1.2 Power to the People..
sweet, better than my 75 i guess lol

Your car looked sweet Austin btw, nice and shiny

Lionel Richie
Glad everyone enjoyed!! its running 205bhp @ wheels last time we had it mapped, but then again i'm not one to quote bhp figures!

how much power does it have? enough!

106 GTi
Looked and sounded well, was having a tustle with a green 172 at some point too? Think I have some pics of one of the Yozza stickered cars having a smokey moment!

FredYozzasport said:
Glad everyone enjoyed!! its running 205bhp @ wheels last time we had it mapped, but then again i'm not one to quote bhp figures!

how much power does it have? enough!

Doesn't it weight bugger all too? very stripped?

M2 Competition
Rich said:
Looked and sounded well, was having a tustle with a green 172 at some point too? Think I have some pics of one of the Yozza stickered cars having a smokey moment!

bb performances 172 turbo? that was funny to watch, lol, late braking to the extreme!

was that yoz or fred driving?

106 GTi
rex said:
bb performances 172 turbo? that was funny to watch, lol, late braking to the extreme!

was that yoz or fred driving?

Thats the one, will see if I got pics.

A Fast One!
there was some good driving going on out there guys! was great to see Yozza's car in the flesh and have a look at that lovely Ragnotti exhaust system too!

damn that KTec 172 Turbo was fast! when i went out it passed me as if i was parked up going down the straights! lol

Alex

106 GTi
IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

Focus ST
Fan Foooookkkkin Tastic......... :D

Yoza car was mentally fast. In fact all the cars were pretty quick.

Especially Adams little fish. He took me around the track a couple of times, and bloody hell I think a little bit a wee came out..... :S

H22A7 Accord Type R
LOL The yoz mobile was the highlight of my day!!! A few wide braking moves like, but seeing it come round infront of the Noble was mint haha. Grabbed a quick work with Yozza when he had left the track and he was certainly smiling from ear to ear ;)

Good effort boys!!

Vee dub
Oii Kenny didn't spot your car yesterday?

Was looking out for it but didn't see it.. you scot lot were hiding all day I think! lol

Octavia VRS
Alright Tom, it was parked with the mk2 non sports. I looked out for the YOJ but couldn't see it! Spoke to a sound guy from Cornwall/Devon iirc with a red valver on Saturday (can't remember his name!) and I think Freebone or Tucks was with him?

It was a bit disappointing not to catch up with a few more of you guys :( lol

Vee dub
yeah that was cliohead bud...

I was really looking forward to saying howdy at the show, didn't spot Alan either.

Managed to shout hello to ali right at the end as were were leaving though.....

I'll have a look out on some pics for yours mate

Tom

Vee dub
Thanks mate, still working on it now! but got a fair bit done on it on saturday. Shame I missed the pub and hotel...

maybe trax this year bud!

Cheers

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah absolutely loved the yozz mobile flying round. so many people were commenting on it.