ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's playing cataclym tonight/morning?

As title says, any other wow nerds on here? Got mine pre-ordered and have the next 2 days off :)

Will be playing on my old pc though as i haven't finished building my new one :(

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I have to admit, I was tempted to buy WoW again for cataclysm, I played WoW when it first came out and got to max level then quit, not played it since. Theres no decent MMO's around at the mo, not been a good one out since WoW imo and i've played them all since the first Everquest.

I'm thinking about getting it for that s**t week between christmas and new year where noone does a thing. I want to see just how much this "cataclysm" has changed the world, if its made all the old zones different i'll get it again because it'll be like playing a new game.

The cataclysm thing is s**t though, they stole that story from everquest 2.

I'm hoping it's going to have a new feel to it. I haven't played it in a while after just mainly raiding over and over again, when the contents cleared it kinda got boring. Arena and pvp can only keep you interested for so long. I have also found it's the only mmo I really like, bar this game i'm an fps ***** ;)

Jap Box
I was tempted to buy it and start playing again, but my bank wont let me as im in £40 overdraft :(

2.2 bar shed.
Im after a 1st/2:1 in my degree therefore im opting out of WoWCrack for the meanwhile. All the best though.

Nothing at the mo :(
i played it for 4 years.. but its tedious now.. same thing over and over.. cataclysm is just gonna be a new wow.. but same old s**t

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Never even seen WoW - let alone played it....

D.

Same, never really appealed to me, maybe we're just old :)

Panarama tonight was all about computer game addiction. WoW featured quite a bit, some guy who played 20 hours a day.

Only got to play it a few evenings since been working. Got to 85 and the new content is really sweet. Some of the new areas aesthetically look brilliant. They have made some nice changes to chain quests and stuff and being able to fly in Azeroth is sweet. :)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
One of the guys at work plays it, he's always in late and you just know he's been up playing it all night haha.

Never played any of them, don't fancy it.