ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why me!!

clio 16v
came out to my car yesterday after work.. all looked fine till i got in and found all my sound system gone!! sum bas*$rds got in the passenger side and nicked everythin apart from the front speakers... even took the damn air freshner!!! bloody chavs! looks like no music for me on the way to fcs!! :(

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Gutted for ya.
I had my SatNav stolen not long back. Took me ages to get over the fact someone had been in my car.

did they do much damage to the car ??
how did they get in ??
your alarm not go off ??

I hate these type of people with a passion !!!

RB 182
GRRR!! sorry 2 hear this! Keep telling my brother 2 take my ipod out of view when he borrows it , but he never does!

clio 16v
they managed to get in by jamming a screwdriver in the lock and theirs a dent where they pryed it open. only got the standerd alarm on and dont think that went off! suppose i should be thankfull that i still got the car.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
london_racer said:
they managed to get in by jamming a screwdriver in the lock and theirs a dent where they pryed it open. only got the standerd alarm on and dont think that went off! suppose i should be thankfull that i still got the car.

Exactly the same way they got into my Punto GTT when I parked it in Manchester. Ripped the stereo out that I'd only had for about 6 weeks. Since then I've never wanted a better sound system - the one that comes with the car will do me fine. It's just too much of a temptation for them. They can't take the car (easily, anyway) so the stereo will do them nicely.

Sorry to hear that m8 - especially for the silence going to the FCS...... :dapprove:

D.

182 - Now Cooper S
elo mate, sorry to hear this, i had the same thing with my VTR, they cleared me out and damaged my door. shity feelin i know, ull be ok though.

dont mean to piss you off but they will usually have only broke in if A) you drove past them blurting out your sound system mega loud advertising it to theives or b) you left some speakers on show on your parcel shelf / left yoru facia on the stereo etc..

silver cup packed FF 182
had this happened to me few years back in my saxo had the drivers door opened by some chavs luckily they didnt get in as i went outside and caught them but they ran off,guess your just have to take a radio sit it on the passenger chair with loads of batteries.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
some one broke into my 205 a whole back, bent the door rite back, its a horrible feeling noin sum1 had been in ur car, thats y the 1st ting i got on my clio was a cat1 alarm

black/gold 182
sorry to hear your bad news mate,they do it because they know even if they get caught they will get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again,!!! and it makes me so f*cking mad :mad: :mad:

clio 16v
yea exactly i know that they will never get cought and even if they do they'l just get a telling off!! and yea i know the feeling, i dont really want to get a new system either but i miss my sounds soo much! i still cant get over the fact they took the air freshner aswell though!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
What's the world coming to? They broke into a neighbour's car facing my parents house in the same way (again) - bending the door back from the top.

The sad thing is, is that the car is a G-reg Fiesta Bonus and belongs to a couple in their late-70s. Apparently they took feck all - just broke into it to see if anything was in there. :mad:

When will the soft arses of this f**king country stand up to these t***s? Beat the f**king s**t out of them, I say. None of this nicely-nicely approach. A good f**king pummeling is what they need.

T
W
A
T
S

D.

clio 16v
lol you damn right!! and yea beat the little t***s up with a baseball bat!! their was one thing they didnt get actually... the cd changer! soo unless they still use tapes the head unit is pretty much useless anyway!! lol

RB182cup&golf gti
sorry to hear that mate, seem to be reading these threads far too often, a lot of scum on this planet! that's why i wont put a nice stereo in mine as had too much stuff nicked in the past, really pisses you off

RenaultSport clio 182
sorry to hear bout your stuff mate the same thing happend to my sisters saxo vtr the broke into it on the drive way over nite nicked everything apart from the cd changer no one heard a thing . they are just b******s that want catching and then they should have there hands choped off f***s me off you work hard for nice stuff then u get pricks like that nick it all , well anyway i hope you get it all sorted mate . rob

Black Gold 182FF
That sucks! Sorry to hear that mate. You work hard for your money, and when you try to reward yourself with a few luxuries, some ******* nick your kit. Makes me absolutely mad. So what if you blast your tunes, you worked for it, and you should have the right to do just that. In a perfect world, all these thieving scumbags should be sent to an island to live and steal from each other. Maybe then they would discover how much people value their property.

Clio 172 mk2
F**kers

My girlfriends car got broken into recently.....the little kunts even pinched her bloody shampoo which she left in the car!