ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why?????????

My nightmare of a day got worse yesterday. Went to see my mother for a bit and while I was there the alarm went off on the valver. Rushed outside to see that some inbred numpty had drove into the rear of the beast smashing the o/s/r light, scuffing the bumper and possibly cracking it too. There was no-ne around so couldnt take my anger out on them thank god. So pissed of with arseholes doing this all the time, my cars getting like a pin cushion with all the little dings and scratches lately. I'll get some pics up later :mad:

yeah cheers dude. went and got a new light this morning and t-cutted the bumper to reveal that there are no cracks.....woohoo!

the latest development is that it looks like it was actually kicked through instead of hit by another car. some people just deserve their faces catapulted through a double glazed window imo

Why do people target valvers? mine is constantly vandalised.

Went out to go to work the other day and bot windscreen wiper arms had bee torn off. :(

Tungy
Looks like someone smashed it with there foot, a bat or something to me Steve. Why they would I don't know. However if you're convinced them scratches weren't there before it probably was a car...

the scratches were more scuffs than anything so they may have tried kicking the bumper through/off. whatever the reason its pissed me right off

another development on this now!!! looking around outside this morning and noticed a huge dent in the rear bumper of a polo near my car. on closer inspection it seemed that it couldve hit the valver. so knocked on the door of the owner and she confessed straight away!!! why not tell me sooner though aint it? godamn split @ss