ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wicked Recaro seats...

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ST
Oh my..

She's a Demo
plus 1 owner.Serviced at Richard Saunders Renault at 12697 miles 14/3/08, 24946 miles 16/6/08 and 37007 miles 10/10/08.Standard stuff, Red Brembo Brakes, 18's, Wicked Recaro bucket seats, Keyless enty and engine start, 2 Key Cards, A/C and Climate, Cruise control, Trip Computer, Traction control,Radio CD, No 212 of 500 made,Full F1 Graphics, Big Rear Wing, Carbon side diffusers, This is the business Must be seen!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/770614.htm

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Rsi
high miles, cheaper than the norm ofcourse, looks nice.
Are the seats standard on that? i think they are right?

yeah they are are! Are very nice as well!
Dont really like the clio in this colour tho, u gotta go for white baby!

........or yellow!
...................or black!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  White Clio 1.2 @ 172
4500miles a month :S WTF?!? that's like 150miles per day, every day. what does the guy do?

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
4500miles a month :S WTF?!? that's like 150miles per day, every day. what does the guy do?

negative.

its 14months old = 2800miles per month, so around 95 or so a day, which isnt impossible if you do a lengthy commute to work and do mileage for your company as well. I was doing that amount easily last year.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
negative.

its 14months old = 2800miles per month, so around 95 or so a day, which isnt impossible if you do a lengthy commute to work and do mileage for your company as well. I was doing that amount easily last year.

Agreed, lots of people will work at least 50 miles or so away from home.

Add in driving for pleasure at weekends and easily doable.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
how much of that is not standard? I take it that rear spoiler isnt standard? if not is it easily removable? (no holes etc), thinking maybe try and do a deal with my Audi, the mileage doesnt bother me cos I hardly do any miles so if I keep it a couple of years it would balance out.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ the rear spolier is the cup one - a genuine renault part. The 'halfords looks' is how they come.

Your audi is miles better than that that car !

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ST
^ the rear spolier is the cup one - a genuine renault part. The 'halfords looks' is how they come.

Or R27's in general...hmm different strokes for different strokes Craigster..

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Can't belive that spoiler is a standard item, aint exactly subtle is it! I'm just bored with the Audi, I really don't know why I bought it, I was bored with it as soon as I drove it away. I'd love another vee more than anything but I need extra seats for the kids, and I just can't aford to run 2 cars again atm.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ST
Personally i wouldn't go from a big German cruiser to a boxy French hatch if you need the extra room for kids mate tho its not bad for size in the back..

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
how much of that is not standard? I take it that rear spoiler isnt standard? if not is it easily removable? (no holes etc), thinking maybe try and do a deal with my Audi, the mileage doesnt bother me cos I hardly do any miles so if I keep it a couple of years it would balance out.

if you can get it for under 10k then probably not a bad deal, punt the spoiler and skirts on if you dont like them, someone will take them.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Or R27's in general...hmm different strokes for different strokes Craigster..
That one, that spoliers awful, ok it has recaro's but that's about it (I never loked at the rest of the ad, miles aren't for me) I don't like those awful rubber side skirts things on it either, what are they about ??:S Never seen those before.

In general I do like R27's though :)

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
£450 worth of guff in my eyes as well.

probably get around £300 back for them though!! Not sure if spoiler can come off without leaving holes in rear bootlid

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
56   0   0
  ST3 8.5
not as 'wicked' as yours.

some mileage for a 57 plater though!!

wbac.com only offered £8100 for it!! :rasp:

I know of some stealers getting low mile examples for less than 10K!

12697 miles 14/3/08, 24946 miles 16/6/08 and 37007 miles 10/10/08.

25,000 miles in 7 months!!

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
webuyanycar.com

If you do very few miles a year its a cracking buy as the miels will average out.

As a side note I doe at least 116miles a day to get to work. I am heading for about 35k this year in the focus.