ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wide arch clio melton mowbray

was outside my big red gates was accompanied by a white gt turbo with green wheels, hillpwer.co.uk sticker in the bak, just wanna say you could make it look mint mate

u might av seen my valver in the gateway with the blue hillpower sticker???

Suzuki SV650

Dan whearabouts do u live? I used to live in Melton, live in Leics now. Never seen a gtt with green wheels thou in melton.

stevie you know where the boat inn is??? its opposite the train station on the other side of the burton bridge on burton street, mines the big red gates down there!!!!

found out today the gtt they think was jameses if you know him, has http://www.cossiekillers.com ">www.cossiekillers.com on the bak!!!!

where bouts did you live??

and yes the pork pies are pretty awsome lol

Suzuki SV650

Yeah I know where the boat in is, cant say Ive ever been in there lol.

I used to live on Asfordby Road, now my Mum lives on Brook Street. I used to drive a Mark 1 Phase 1 1.4 RT, was tungsten grey and was a 5 door, had TSW Imolas, single Powerflow exit exhaust & was lowered 40mm, had some colour coded bits on it too but I doubt you might have seen it to remember, it was a few years ago now!

Ive seen an orange/blue flame stylee clio in melton a few times, wtfs going on with that.

Should be coming to Melton tomorrow sometime to fetch an airbox from home, I will keep an eye out for any valvers!

yeah that clio is 1 1.4 rt dont think he has a clue though has raced me numerous times like he can beat me, we still have a pretty awsome circut though round town but the council are applyin for speed cameras up norman way:mad:

my girlfriend lives on asfordby road across the road from the new flats thats where my car always is if you look in you will see it, it has crap phase 1 19 wheels and looks sh*t at the minute, back bumper got pranged the other day so thats droped!!!

so what car do you have now?

are you goin french car show?

Suzuki SV650

Got a flame red 172 dan, will be going FCS definitely. Will be organising a meet in Leicester a week before FCS, so come to that if you can.

Yeah the circuit in Melton, lol, cant say Ive ever done laps round it but a long time ago when the boy racers used to hang out in the library/bus car park it was fun seeing the sheds trawl over to McDonalds car park (not so fun to see them make a mess of the car park there as I used to work there and had to clean it up now and again, f**kers!). I think the only few times Ive had a go at the other modded cars was cut short by some coppers hiding at the library exit when I was trying it on with a red 1.6 Almera.

Every time I go to Melton I always see a good Police presence around so I never really boot it, seen a copper hiding in the bushes with a handgun speed camera thing too just at the lights at Halfords... Speaking of Halfords, used to see a 172 Cup there a lot of the time, had stickers on the doors and a Magnex exhaust.

Well have to meet up sometime, Im leaving for Melton now actually, wont be there long but I will keep an eye out for ya anyway.

lol yeah i know what you mean police are every where, and yes people still go to maccy ds and the bus park but i dont really know many of em to be honest, theres only a few boyos i really know and there old mates from school!!!

hit jack pot, ive bin really moanin bout how shabby my car looks and how i really want it to be tidy, anyways ma grandad pranged ma car yesterday, only scuffed ma bumper but he sed to claim off his insurance and have a full respray and a new set of wheels :D absolute quality, definatly goin for lenso rs5s but not sure what colour i want!!!!!!!

yeah come down and c me mate would be good, yeah ill come to the meet but ill be in the girlfriends brothers car though mines not worthy enuf of the show but tell me a time and a place and ill be there!!!

if you know any1 who has a cheapish williams i really want 1 let me know!!!!

cheers mate hope to here from ya soon

Suzuki SV650

AH HA! SPOTTED! :cool:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/Steviep_172/danclio16v.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/Steviep_172/danclio16v_1.jpg

Went down to near the train station and couldnt see it, so on my way back down Asfordby Road I spotted it out the corner of my eye and had to do a sharp-ish U-turn and then took some pics... Girlfriend called me really sad but hell what does she know about Clios..... ;)

You should come in ur valver, who cares if you think its shabby, its a Renault! Just give her a nice wash and shell be fine, unless you get this respray done quickly!

Cheapish Williams? Not seen any about here, I think theyre pretty rare around here, good luck finding one thou!

mate thats awsome thats my car!!!!!!

sorry the car looks real sh*te but itll do for now just need some new wheels i think!

like the fotos but dirt does no justice!!!!!

well av to meet up bring some of ya mates ova i know quite a few with renaults!! what time did you do them?

well i can safly say thats the first time ive bin spotted lol, cheers for that, where bouts do you live in leicester? ill try n spot you sometime!!!

Suzuki SV650

I dont know anyone with Renaults personally, but Ill come over sometime anyway for a laugh I guess.!?

Took the pics at 4pm. Was wondering if you were gonna be looking outside wondering who that weird guy was taking photos of ur car on his camera phone.

I live near the narboro road area in leicester, never get spotted. Theres another mark 2 172 thou in red exactly like mine with a cliosport sticker in the same place as well, but his isnt a 51 plate like mine, but that guy never seems to be on these boards.

thats kool ma girlfriend knows those part quite well i think next time im in leicester ill c if i can spot ya!!!!!

so what do u think i should do with ma car then to make it look half decent coz i cant stand it at the minute lol!!!

just just missed ma girlfriends brother if you did it a 4pm he came ova in his williams, oh well, av u got any pics on ur compute you could show me of yours?

cheers mate

hey stevie you anywhere near a renault dealer???

i might be gettin a williams, just avin a look at finance but wanna find one in the trade so i can use my valver as deposit and av a williams on credit but gotta find one first!!!!!

if any1 else no where 1 is then send me a link from the web if ya can