ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Series by Renault, 2011

DCi 100
Aye miles better date than last year. Having it in September with the start of the academic year is b****cks but I guess school kids aren't really on their priority list.

I quite fancy going to Spa aswell!

I was going to camp this year, but I had an offer I couldnt refuse. Even if it did kill my tires and brakes :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'll see if i can organise a Dedicated CS area/stand. (if anyone wants one)

Da

Less
I want a dedicated CS stand and would contribute towards it.

Plus I want barriers round my car next year :dapprove:

good chance you'll get neither, seems to be the ROAC only that calls the shots. i'm taking some rope next year regardless :)

jaytekracing ph1 v6
want to go to this and stayed at the marriot hotel last year but did not go to the show:( had other things to do missed out i think

LY200
I'm sure the wife got mine free off a website! Made a weekend out I it! Was really good. Was right infront of the first formula Renault crash on the start. That was bad!

LY200
I'm sure the wife got mine free off a website! Made a weekend out I it! Was really good. Was right infront of the first formula Renault crash on the start. That was bad! I must say thE meganes sounded amazing!

172 with k-tec sound
booked hotel, just need tickets and the RAOC details to register for infeild parking. im sure daz will sort this once the reg forms are available to download ect.
went with daz last year and it was brill, seeing and hearing the f1 car do laps was awesome, worth the trip just for that lol.
taking my car this year and me n da are doing the full weekend this year.
should be awesome cant wait :evil:

Da

Less
Tickets are generally available in May some time, as soon as they are released I will update this thread.

Similarly the RAOC collectors area infield parking forms aren't yet available, once they are I will post the details in here :)

clio sport 172
hope fully be able to come tothis this year , coul;d not go last year was to close to when my little girl was due to be born , but she here and will be comeing to this year YAY

Clio 200
Im looking forward to silverstone this year well worth the massive drive down, where does everyone camp... Still hamilton fields??

Last edited:
  Clio 200
Im looking forward to silverstone this year well worth the massive drive down, where does everyone camp... Still hamilton fields??