ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wots it worth

Hi guys, have got a 95 1.8 16v clio red in great condition inside - outside aint bad - nothing that wont be fixed by the weekend - has new cam belt, new head, 17" oz deep dish with tyres, 96k. Wots it worth guys? im thinking of selling it and i need a ball park - thanks

You beauty - that much eh? i bought it off some old bloke for about 1600 so i should make a tidy profit! He didnt really seem to know what he was doing!!!! - anybody else got any thoughts?

Git Face. lol. Think ill try for 2500 and see where i go from there - wont be for some time tho. Thanks for the advice. :D

Riiiiiiiight - so we are thinking 2k then peeps. Mine is M reg and has had a lot of work done to get it all runing nicely under the bonnet - will this affect the price? The body work is good - just need to treat a little bit of rust around the rear wiper - im fixing the sunroof, stiff clutch cable and heated mirror this weekend and then it should be perfect... Its got a nice green cotton air filter, expensive oz alloys with Avons all round, white dials, new belts, new steering column, new head, although the exhaust is blowing an bit whcih wont be hard to fix! Bit a tape here and there - also got all five original alloys - is it best for me to put these back on and sell the ozs as an extra with the car looking original?