ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would anthracite turinis look okay on a silver clio?

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR
Looking at getting some turinis in anthracite. My desired colour was black but obviously you can't get them in black. Would they look okay on a silver car though? Have seen them on blue clios and they definitely suit the car.

Have read about here for tyres, Toyo t1r the general recommendation yeah? Seem cheap enough.

According to rimstyle 195/45/16 would fit, would that leave any room to lower the car 40mm or whatever?

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR
Where could I find coilovers? And how much of a drop could I have with the tyres mentioned?

SG9 Forester STi
Depends really on how much you're willing to spend, if you want to go up market then KW's but if you want the look on a budget there are a few makes out there, mine were just over £500 iirc from K-tec. It's usually best to get them set up by a company, mine were fitted at home and still need the tracking done. Whereas a company will sort it all in one go for you.

Honda & VW
You can get hold of some second hand Eibach sportlines for £100 max, recently sold mine for £80 collected - so say lower the car approx 30mm.
T1r's seem to be a very good price where ever you go.

SG9 Forester STi
Demontweeks are really good on price for T1-R's recently changed mine and they were very good compared to other companies.

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR
You can get hold of some second hand Eibach sportlines for £100 max, recently sold mine for £80 collected - so say lower the car approx 30mm.
T1r's seem to be a very good price where ever you go.

What would be the life on some used ones?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Sooooo many pictures!

It's been overdone, but for a good reason - looks awesome!

Look up Fletcher

Hai :cool:

3977837576_cfed5db8ba.jpg

3977081093_6d64ce7f39.jpg

3977095777_611e8bd53b.jpg

Great combo IMO. Although i fancy getting some silver ones for mine in the spring.