ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Written Off

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
pretty sure of it anyhow...

rear boot floor crumpled/slam panel, bumper cracked, light, rear quarter, bootlid, boot inner, front bumper and front slam panel... :dead:

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

the rat has been a beast too, just fitted the new buckets as you can see from the pics the other day, was running sweet... this s**t happens :nono:

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
cheers, some woman on her mobile at traffic lights went straight in to the back of me at 30ish, she locked up tried to steer whilst braking in the wet (not happening) then hit my back right.

im ok, bad whiplash, but the harnesses buckets did there job.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
the rat will never have a replacement like it... lol

thinking of another mk1, if i dont... i got buckets, harnesses, subby's, spoiler, rims in new yoko for sale etc... ;)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
1.2 pahh... i want something that will go to 60 faster than my old beast giles hehe

Vectra :(
Gutted sam mate.

Was looking like a right $lag too!

Glad your ok tho, thats the main thing

Last edited:

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
yeah was looking good, but ohhh well...

cheers mate... i wanted something a lil faster anyhoo

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
How bad was the VXR!

luckily not very bad, it was my mates car anyway and i think his parents are sorting it for him, lots of money lol... the guy is only 17. as for valver/willy time, im only 17 so i dont think isurance will permit :p looking at an RSi though me thinks

cheers, some woman on her mobile at traffic lights went straight in to the back of me at 30ish, she locked up tried to steer whilst braking in the wet (not happening) then hit my back right.

im ok, bad whiplash, but the harnesses buckets did there job.

Gutted mate :(

But itleast the buckets and harnesses did the job :D

Get a valver its worth the extra insurance ;)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
thanks, courtesy car tommorow... the black bonnet was temp, was going to get it sprayed as it was smoothed, looked good in black to be honest.

:)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Gutted Sam, after all that work as well...

What ya getting CC wise?? Ben mentioned a Matiz...lol.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
lol.. what ever they give me, probably something along those lines... getting delivered tommorow... oh the suspense... :)

Monaco Blue Mk2
Nightmare mate. Silly bint on the phone :rolleyes:.
Courtesy car abuse for a bit then eh!?
What's happening with claims? She admitted liability?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
yerp, she has admitted liability... it was impossible to be anyone elses fault :)

courtesy car got delivered today, brand new 1.6 focus, CD, A/C, electric everything... the works!!!! :D:D:D:D love it.

jus need to wait for news on the actual claim.

inpector should be here shortly

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
well i had no proof she was on her phone, she has admitted fault so just letting the insurance/solicitors deal with the hassle for me

Black Mk2 172
Gutted mate , im sure i recognise your car from somewhere, im sure you went past the wing fat chippy the other day , do you live in penketh? Remember thinking looks like a proper **** that!