ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrote the Vee Off

audi S3
adam one day you will put a post up without making an ars of ya self people dont like t slaging you off mate but being a flash prick what do you expect like i said many times before when your being your self your a top bloke up there with the best of them stay that way and people wont whant to dig you out

p.s
get the evo and not the tvr cose you will get slaged off

Last edited:
  cock mobile.
....................only kidding :) I wonder how many of you were excited at the fact that I wrote my car off and couldn't wait post up abusive comments. lol Faggots

This is why I love the Subway! :approve:

Engles Mummy
thanks, i guess :S

I'm always myself + I don't mind people slagging me off on the "net" because 1. Its hilarious & 2. Most of them are all low life’s. I'm just here to enjoy the ride, with my flash v6 of course ;) (Well not so flash at the moment)

What you have to remember is - I'll treat any car as if it was like a 1.2 corsa, I don't worship cars, i don't clean them on the hour & every hour, I don't keep under 2krevs....

MKIII 138

I'm always myself + I don't mind people slagging me off on the "net" because 1. Its hilarious & 2. Most of them are all low life’s.

1. yes its hilarious both ways,

2. dont think people are low lives on cliosport after all they can afford a computer and want to be part of a club and drive and pay for a car so must work etc.. i consider a low life to be a smack 'ed with no constructive thought.

3. your a ***** wheres that 350c tvr thing ?

Engles Mummy

I'm always myself + I don't mind people slagging me off on the "net" because 1. Its hilarious & 2. Most of them are all low life’s.

1. yes its hilarious both ways,

2. dont think people are low lives on cliosport after all they can afford a computer and want to be part of a club and drive and pay for a car so must work etc.. i consider a low life to be a smack 'ed with no constructive thought.

3. your a ***** wheres that 350c tvr thing ?

1. Agree

2. Fair point, I'll retract the "low life" comment & input "sad people"

- Expect "smack 'ed with no constructive thought" comment, which clearly explains Revels90210

3. Gone off tvr's at the moment, very expensive for what they offer and I need something which is reliable & thrashable in all kinds of weather. So for now it's evo shopping, tvr will have to wait till I can afford a decent one.

4. I fancy Ripez - RIP my friend.

B

Brown.

My heart sunk when i saw this post on the main page!!!! subway you meany!!!!

V6 RULES!!!!!
Straight 4 Drools ;)

ONLY KIDDEN I MISS MY !*":dapprove:......better go drive me vee t take me mind off it sob sob