ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

X Reg Silver Ph1 172 Black and Green Wheels...Milton Kenyes!

Mercedes C320!
hey....
i see you going roung the roundabouts at milton kenyes.... loving the black wheels with the green strips! Also your bodywork looked mint... whats the mileage like?
:D

Ph1 172, Leon cupra
:cool: Me!

First time its been spotted, must have been on my way home from work. Its looking pretty dirty at the mo tbh. . .but yeah its pretty tidy-mileage is 106k. Wheels were a little easter project,did them myself as they were really messy and beyond tlc. Well pleased with them now!
You from M.K? What car were you in?

Mercedes C320!
bloodly hell looks good for 106k..! I wasnt actually in my car, what it is is that i work for mercedes benz and i have to go to college in milton kenyes and i was on a big creamy coloured double decker bus on the way back to the hotel!

I must say the wheels looked awesome...top job well done!

Oh and by the way the exhaust sounded bang on!

:D

Ph1 172, Leon cupra
Oh right. . . .thinking that i didnt remember seeing any clios today!

Cheers for the kind words! Exhaust does sound good,but dont like the massive box,looking at getting a stealth sometime. Which college you go? I go bletchley campus every thursday on day release.

Mercedes C320!
i go to some mercedes college just opposite the massive asda which i think is in blecthly!!!

It's crap lol!