ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XBMC/Kodi - Genesis

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone have any issues with it? I was using it fine for a while, but now whenever I click on an episode of the series I want to watch I get a message saying "no stream available". I get this message even when I go back to watch an episode that I've already watched.

It's normally associated with dead links, but I don't believe overnight that 10 different links have all gone dead.

I'm now having to use Stream All The Sources, which is s**t, it's unorganised, and the quality of the image is shite despite listings as HD, genesis was so easy and intuitive compared to most Kodi addons.

Does anyone else use any other addons for TV series? I'm have Pheonix and a few others already.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Links are disappearing and reappearing - it looks like Genesis is the problem, it's not finding streams. Quite funny, as the default response always seems to be it's the hosters fault and not the developer of the addon, doesn't seem to be the case in this instance.

Recommend other addons?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
If genesis doesn't work, Phoenix normally does lol.

Not that tied to it anymore tbh, annoys me searching for good streams