ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 - Circle or Death...

Clio 1.8 8v RSi
Ive owned my Xbox 360 for well over a year now, the other day i was happly playing Call of Duty 4 when my Xbox froze, i re-started it and it carried on about 7 times when i got fed up..
I left it for an hour and re-tried and around the power button (on the consol) lit up 3 of the 4 red lights (in a circle) I looked it up and found that it was called 'The Circle of Death) or (Ring of Death)... Apparently 3 red sections means there is an Overheating problem... I went on YouTube and found many ways of sorting it with out taking apart the consol but sadly none of the theories worked!

Iv had a friend now tell me that iv got one of the dodgy batches of 360s made... and that i will have to send it to Microsoft to be fixed which can take weeks apparently..

Has anyone had any problems, and if so or not so what should i do? and a price of how much to fix it?

I miss played C of D 4!! :(

Cheers

Evo 6, E92 320d
You got 3 years warranty for this from date on rear of console, don't worry about it and give them a bell.

Clio 1.4 RT
OR go on xbox.com and do it through there. You register your console for repair, they send you a printable postage label via email. Phone up UPS to come pick the 360 up from your house, and they bring it back when its fixed. Mine took about 6 days from sending it off.

Snatch with DIY mods.
Just google the 3 rings of death. now 3 things in life are certain.

DEATH
TAXATION
AND YOUR XBOX 360 BLOWING UP.