ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yes Insurance Companies again!

Not that i need to know about them just wanna understand something!

When i was telling them my mods i said it had been dropped 60mm and i had comments ranging from:

"Are you sure thats a big drop?"

"Sorry thats too low we cant insure you"

"Nope im sorry you have to be over 30 to get insured with that sort of lowering"

WHAT THE FNCK???

was so funny i had so many "sorry too many mods" which is fair enough but just didnt understand this?

anyone know why??

cheers

Vix :)

No, but there are a few companies which dont like more than 40..

Are you sure its 100% 60mm drop? Cant you say its 40mm? 6cm is a long way down, heh..

Yeah thats what he said? just wondered why?

Yes its definately 60mm you can see when you see the car lol! compared to what it was before got before pics on my pc at home well funny LOL!

hmm, well, I dunno why. Its weird.. theres no logical explaination apart from they think it makes the car a hard ride, bouncy and you can loose it easier on corners.. but I could (and probably am) talking crap.. haha.

I didnt know if it was anything to do with it being damaged more easily by pot holes etc? sounds silly but might have had a few problems with it in the past?

i think im talking crap too!

welcome to crapdom...

Could be.

Or it might make the car handle mint.. so people take corners a bit quicker.. like roll cages.. gives you a sense of safety.

Ah, Crapdom rocks.. ha.

possibly the reason y u got those sort of responses is, that u r entering the realm of wot the underwriters dont know, and if they dont know about it, they wont let u do it!! not all companys r like this, but the majority, crap!!!

Yeah could be :)

Its all those races i get into you see with it being a 1.4 and all *rolls eyes* insurance companies just have no idea lmao!

cool here isnt it :D

Quote: Originally posted by 172mgw on 24 June 2004

possibly the reason y u got those sort of responses is, that u r entering the realm of wot the underwriters dont know, and if they dont know about it, they wont let u do it!! not all companys r like this, but the majority, crap!!!
True cos about 80% of the ppl i spose to didnt know what lexus lights were, what buckets were and had to ask ppl questions lmao!

dumb ass! hehe!! was well funny getting them all thinking tho!

Vix :D

know u had phoned me when i was in insurance, id of ran rings round u!!:devilish:

[Edited by 172mgw on 24 June 2004 at 1:38pm]

yeah yeah! you havent seen me at work :D hehe!

nothing like flirting to get your insurance down and down lol!! come on you are talking to the professional here ;) hehe!

Vix ;)