ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another 172 Cup project...

SchwepTek™
Nice job. Be nice seeing another Cup in Bristol area. Did see another cup a few months back in the hartcliffe/bishopsworth area dunno if it was you.

Nah mate, I'm over in Emersons Green and it's just a track car so don't really use it much unless I take it out for a blast. Normally out towards Combe or the Black Mountains though.

Those seats suit the car well!
Are they the clubsports? Seems to be a few cup owners around bristol (I'm over the brige in magor myself) Always see one or two on the way to get the bike serviced at Fowlers.

Yeh Clubsports. I've gone through so many different seats over the years and my favourite were always Cobra Imolas but these are very close to those and for £300 for the pair delivered brand new they're an absolute bargain!

SchwepTek™
Fatty induction fitted today as well as pulling out the acoustic valve. Still awaiting delivery for another alloy joiner to go between the original bend and the new silicon one. Currently using a slightly larger (76mm) piece of silicon.

Can't really tell much of a difference performance wise but that noise is epic!

Ticky carbon canister removal next!

18243bd0493e4c9d5fc41c4ee1bb7c44.jpg