ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York Yesterday...One Fast Cup

yeah your two were quick

suppose the times dropped when you started to get some heat in the slicks

Was very impressed with you pair yesterday!

I was the guy with my head stuck in your bonnet then apologised hehe!

Jesus thats quick mate, whats your spec, and technique!!!!

Best I could manage was 15.5 at pod, only had the car a week though!!!!

Timo what else have you done since you did the 14.3? Did u catch the posts about the 185 hp 172 inlet manifold? I think im going to try and order one...

Clio II 1.2 16V

.Nice mmeting some of your lot. Weight that Clio well quick left me for dust on the M62 on the way there. Just seen ya Vids well sorted m8.

Good to meet you to!

Thanks for lettin me push in front of you in the queue at the strip!

Was a bit late gettin to the back of the cliosport lot, when it was our turn to run!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 28 July 2003

yeah, some custom jobbie

not sure how it works though what with the 2nd lambda sensor and all
Apparently it just works?! :confused:

He posted about it a couple of weeks back, but nobody really got the full tale and I never had a chance to talk to him yesterday...

S2000

I heard the Rsport ecu only reads the first lambda sensor. Dont know if this is accurate though or if it just works.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Slugger on 28 July 2003

I heard the Rsport ecu only reads the first lambda sensor. Dont know if this is accurate though or if it just works.
Exactly... nobody really knows, but it is working obviously...

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by TimO172 on 29 July 2003

Its a a f**king piece of pipe which cut the cat out, with lambda in back thats it, how many times!!
Easy tiger... ;)

Does it just work anyway, or is it because you have an R Sport ECU?!

Thats all we wanna know as there is so much bull flying about from various sources that its hard to get a straight answer.

Is Charlie running one now too?! Has he done the same mods as you?

That came across wrong. Basically me and my bro have R Sport ECU, but a guy I know who runs a powerflow dealer said they have decatted a fair few 172s so I guess it can it can be done, guess someone has too try. Tim.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by TimO172 on 29 July 2003

That came across wrong. Basically me and my bro have R Sport ECU, but a guy I know who runs a powerflow dealer said they have decatted a fair few 172s so I guess it can it can be done, guess someone has too try. Tim.
Fair play...

Seems like it does just work then.

Just sent you a PM anyway mate as I wanna ask you some stuff.