ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport Catback

Clio 172 Mk2
Who on here has the yozzasport cat back system on their 172? Anyone that does, is it extremely noisy or is it ok when driving normally etc? What is the sound like, is it raspy or deep and boomy?
Wanna get some info on it before i decide whether to take the plunge. I'm assuming the build quality on them is excellent from the few reviews i've read? Does it look nice against the bumper 172 bumper?

CTR--VX220D
Im getting the Yozza Ragnotti exhaust fitted tomorrow [by Yoz] its a full decatted system straight though.

Its one of the lightest systems I have ever held!

Clio 172 Mk2
how much is that costing you mate fully fitted if you don't mind me asking? Let me know tomorrow how it goes will ya and get some pics up!

Clio 172 Mk2
Chris just got off the phone to fred, top bloke, extremely helpful! Have you got the system that will sit below the bumper or are you having it cut into the bumper? I didn't know they did two types, thought they were all below

CTR--VX220D
The system below the bumper - like on Yoz's TB'd Cup.

However their new recessed system [that is on their website] looks fantastic in the flesh [Yoz showed me the new stock] plus the 182 system's welds are stunning.

Vectra :(
Will get some pics up of mine for you mate over the weekend if i get time.

I can recommend the fitment tho. Very nice exsaust. Little dearer than some but you get what you pay for really

Clio 172 Mk2
bloody hell am wanting one even more now. Somethings telling me my credit card is going to like me in the next couple of weeks. All i decide is whether to get the recessed or below the bumper one. what you reckon chris?

Vectra :(
Mine isnt really cut into the bumper. The bumper is slightly cut so that it doesnt melt. The tailpipe doesnt really sit in the bumper like the prospeed does. Its a little lower and slash cut.

Saying that it needs slightly adjusting now its been heated up/cooled down a few times.

CTR--VX220D
Its upto you matey - personally I prefer the below the bumper group N look of the one I have got, but the recessed one is far more practical for everyday use due to clearance issues.

My Clio is a track day car that only gets used on weekends [if that! lol] so I can live with a slammed ride height and low slung rear can ;)

I'll post some Vids and pics on my Blog once done! :)