ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£8k budget on a Black 182 with Cup Packs, possible?

106 GTi
You have to remember - One mans mint and unmarked is another mans nail. I have lost count of how many Concours condition sheds I have seen.

You have to remember - One mans mint and unmarked is another mans nail. I have lost count of how many Concours condition sheds I have seen.

^^^^^^^^Agreed mint too me means spotless not 1 mark on the car what so ever! i think you would have too look very hard to find a car that is MINT , brand new cars included!

leon

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
Think these are the ones that was specially developed for the clio cup... 205/45 Michelin Exalto .... I think?!?!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Think these are the ones that was specially developed for the clio cup... 205/45 Michelin Exalto .... I think?!?!

stop watching top gear guji, eagle F1's willl do £80 a corner, 8k is a good budget for a car, i wouldnt be put off with high miles!!

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
yeah spoke to this guy before, he is on the forum. Looks like a really nice car, but i do prefer the cup wheels!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Its certainly clean, but i see where you come from, they make the car more desirable as i've posted many times before.

Tangoed Works
bit off topic, but allvehicles website has a nice write up on the V6. Makes me want one real bad.

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
All - Just to let you know, I bought a Silver 182 FF with both cup packs in mint condition.... wooohooo I`m now part of the Clio Sport Crew!

Whens the "meet" down south then?????

Thanks for all your help and feedback aswell.

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
Yes mate was well within budget and from a dealer. they are refurbing two wheels which had minor scuffs and a couple of scuffs i found on the bodywork! Also wangled a full tank of '98 (the high octane one??!). Also included service, 12months mot, 12month warrenty, 6 months RFL and touch up stick. Think its a good deal especially from a dealer and low mileage!!

fez

Clio 182 cup
full fat ie no weight saving options like air con instead of climate control leather instead of cloth etc etc

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
So its like having a pair of wellies in your boot in a 182 cup the ammount of weight they save

Well done anyway,you will enjoy the toys

182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
Hi,

I`m trying to hunt down a mint Black 182 with cup packs around the 30k mileage mark and no marks on the alloys or body work..... possible?

I have seen a few and most have marks on the wheels, which honestly i dont want the hassle of getting refurbed!

Do you think my budget is too low?
it is possible i just bought one totally mint one owner from new full service history but 40k runs like a dream. just keep looking

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
yeah still trying to work out how to put the pics up!!! Got my first drive back home today, on the motorway and some nice a roads!

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
never gonna guess what happened.... half way through my journey (about 80 miles), the SERV light and the T/C light came on the dash! I was screwing! Pulled up and checked the manual, it said "operating fault" contact Renault Dealer.

So carried on driving and just reached my destination. Rang up a local Renault Dealer, and they saying £63 investigation charge! If the fault is covered under warrenty, then they will get that from Renault For You. So I was screwing even more! Rang the dealer I got the car from (120 miles away now) and they said they obviously wouldnt charge anything for investigation!

So question is.... can I still drive the car normally on the motorway and therefore take it back to my original dealer on Monday, or should I go get it checked out here and potentially pay the £63 if the fault is not under warrenty???? Please help!!

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
OK this is weird.... after i returned I started up the car again after about 40mins and all the lights stayed off?! Drove it around town and still they didnt come back on.... maybe some cooling issue?

Is this the start of things to come in a "182 Owners Life...."