ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Mk 2 Phase 3 Campus 'Sport' - Typical First Car

Have to admit I did a terrible thing... I bought a bonnet bra! But having seen a pearl black 1.2 on white turinis and a bonnet bra, couldn't say no! Also ordered a sportex centre section and backbox which should be here sometime this week!

Have to admit I did a terrible thing... I bought a bonnet bra! But having seen a pearl black 1.2 on white turinis and a bonnet bra, couldn't say no! Also ordered a sportex centre section and backbox which should be here sometime this week!

*unsubscribed*

Haha kiddin man, although im not a fan... got a pic of it?

Not yet dude, told I'm supposed to let it lay flat for 24 hours to let the creases disappear. Will pop it on tomorrow before college and grab a picture :) pleased with the exhaust bits though, £50 delivered instead of £140 new!

TT QS
Not yet dude, told I'm supposed to let it lay flat for 24 hours to let the creases disappear. Will pop it on tomorrow before college and grab a picture :) pleased with the exhaust bits though, £50 delivered instead of £140 new!

Howd you manage that? Great buy. Congrats on passing too!

Just for the sake of this progress blog, this is how the car looked 6 months ago, and now how I want to return it to...

578387_10200705141176951_1262700822_n.jpg

Got a couple of things done recently. Tinted the fogs last night in a moment of boredom, didn't come out too badly!

null_zps4adf8988.jpg

null_zps02355a13.jpg

And done!
null_zps11875770.jpg

Also my Sportex system turned up this morning, so I'll probably chuck that on either tomorrow night or sometime at the weekend.

Mk3 clio 1.5
I'd watch where that clamp is joining the center section to the cat. The lamba sensor wiring fray's easily, mine did the same where it hung and it was pulling on wire.

If you push down on the tail pipe you should notice it straighten out. I'd replace the mounts they look shagged.

Sweet!

But yeah that rear mount is fcuked! get that sorted and you can properly position your backbox.

all we need now is a video... ;)

How much was the system?

Looks like I need to replace the rear mount and have a reposition then! Any suggestions on any specific ones to get or just an OEM replacement?

Video will be soon my boy;) total cost including delivery and some new clamps was about £58 ish

I'll probably look into that powerflex trick when I've got some spare moola, but at the minute I'm pinching every penny for Christmas haha. Student wages don't go far on car running costs + girlfriend + Christmas presents! Although I will probably do it at some point. Have had a fiddle and a tighten, and I've worked on my exhaust too ;) haha, hanging a bit higher now

null_zps45de54d6.jpg

Desperately in need of a wash too! Looks like it's hanging too far true of the bumper but it's fine close up!:) and a shot of the craphole:

null_zps1902e724.jpg

Twingo Dynamique
i would definitely try to find a 90 degree bend that you could replace that long tip with... so its more like the KTec stealth,

Clio mk3
looks nice man,exhaust tip looks like its coming out a bit far though! looking good though. hows life now your driving?

Clio mk3
Does look like it but from the side on profile, it sits flush with the bumper. And it's awesome dude, found out that I've done more miles in 2 months with it, than it did between 2010 and 2011 :p
I did something like 200 miles in a week haha! was on 26k when i had my car and now its just over 34k and ive been driving about 3 months! Cars nice though man!

Renault Clio
I wanna hear what your exhaust sounds like man ;) thinking about getting one of these for mine tbf, i was thinking of going powerflow, one of my mates said he had his done £130 fitted but i dont have that sort of money :') I want a nice rumble when its ticking over like :p