ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Mk 2 Phase 3 Campus 'Sport' - Typical First Car

1624420_10201284545301692_1184759013_n.jpg

The single best way to mask of the tyres, why have I never thought of this haha

Just a quick update on the wheel painting. Got a good couple of coats down and it's looking pretty good, just need to go to Halfrauds and grab some lacquer. But of course being 17, I'm not old enough to do that on my own. Talk about fecking patronizing.. anyway.

1010773_10201290762857127_1998930170_n.jpg

Just a quick update on the wheel painting. Got a good couple of coats down and it's looking pretty good, just need to go to Halfrauds and grab some lacquer. But of course being 17, I'm not old enough to do that on my own. Talk about fecking patronizing.. anyway.

Wheels look good so far, love the playing cards haha!

JLK

1.2 Replica

1010773_10201290762857127_1998930170_n.jpg

Coming along man! Make sure you tell the insurance about the colour change :p

clio 1.2, prelude
I saw it years ago on a 106 forum and thought it was brilliant haha, masking tape wouldn't stick to the tyre anyway!
Masking tape wont stick to the tyres mate because off sillicone and dirt mate, if you have back to black your tyres, wash it all off with thinners and the tape will stick, and also if the wheels still have the original paint work on wash the wheels down with thinners too before painting as sillicone will cause the paint to react, but if they have been painted before then i wouldnt bother with the thinners as it could soften the paint making prep a pain in the arse lol lovely looking car mate love them in black.

I really can't resist doing little things to this car.

Painted the RS grille gloss black since it was faded. Also bought some pressed plates and some wind deflectors. And put a LED festoon bulb in the boot.

Before:
20140312_114916_zpsuzfqyrsj.jpg

After:
20140312_120155_zpsvqaygxfk.jpg

Before:
20140312_120317_zpsjbgjd1x5.jpg

After:
20140312_121530_zpsyl6z44ef.jpg

20140312_121544_zpsbq9x5jkc.jpg

Just waiting for the wind deflectors now, then I need to finish refurbing my alloys. Only got one done at the mo!

172 Rep
Thanks mate! Really coilovers are the main thing next, gonna have to wait until insurance renewal time. No point in paying £150 to declare a mod on a policy that ends soon!

Thanks buddy! These are your old seats FYI ;)

Woo the rep lives on lol! Loved them seats, there's a couple of quid stuck under them somewhere haha

172 Rep
Haha yeah they're brilliant. So much more comfortable! Did you have the grey ph1 door cards in yours too?

Yeah I did mate, i liked the mixed match of the grey colours and the coloured stitching on the seats, breaks it all up better :) what's the future plans ?

Yeah I did mate, i liked the mixed match of the grey colours and the coloured stitching on the seats, breaks it all up better :) what's the future plans ?

Ah I see mate. Well I'm after a set of ph 2 black door cards now, think I prefer the dark theme! Really all I'm looking at are coilovers, maybe new set of wheels, cup spoiler, possibly a stealth exhaust. Nothing much really!

172 Rep
Ah I see mate. Well I'm after a set of ph 2 black door cards now, think I prefer the dark theme! Really all I'm looking at are coilovers, maybe new set of wheels, cup spoiler, possibly a stealth exhaust. Nothing much really!

Sounds good mate should be pretty tidy !

hi, was just wondering how u stuck your sport sils down? I ordered some and in post and was wondering how u stuck um down :)