ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

100% complete 172RWD! - updated

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
When I get it back you can come have look chip ;-)

This car will never be complete will allways be something
to do to better it.

Yeah projects like these are hard to ever say they are finished even once they are up and running, always something else you can do.

I look forward to seeing it, had my nova off the road for ages now so am keen to crack on with it this winter.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Will be getting some new bits soon so will post pics.

Flocked dash.
Clear rear v6 engine cover screen.
Polycarbonate rear bulkhead screen

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Flocked dash received now ! Love it can't wait to fit in the car .

no pics as I'm on honeymoon at the mo in cancun

Clio RS200
Wow...what a thread!! I'm inspired to do my 200. Should be ready by 2017 ;) Great work though and fair one for keeping at it. I don't have the attention span for that, I get bored way to ea...

any pics of how the engine now looks?? iv got a pic i took from back in april so just wondering if its changed much since then

Twingo Dynamique
They won't bolt straight in tho.

as if "they wont bolt straight in" is the biggest fabrication issue for somebody who has ripped the guts out of a car, then replaced them in the back... :p

I'm sure its well within your capabilities to knock something up :p

I started at page one of this thread... then realised it was 5 years ago... so skipped some pages and dont feel i've missed tooo much, well done mate, the whole concept to me is just mind-boggling... can't wait to see it finished enough for you to have it on the road etc, :)

Keep on at it! :)

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
The car has gone from place to place changed set up and started over many times now but each time it's improved
more each time.
when I started it I had limited to no experience in what I was taking on!
but I don't regret starting it and can't wait to get it done.
its in the final stages now.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Got the seats
F5C30641-CDC3-4525-BC39-157F323DCE89-9207-00000732643F5AF1_zpsf8f872a9.jpg

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
I think the seat it's self isn't heavy it's the runners and frame that's under that came with them.

at a guess I'd day 15kgs each?
mybe more but will do tomora if I get a chance.

172 cup, Impreza P1
It's not a race car so a few kg shouldn't make too much difference. Your arse will love them on a long drive to a track. :D

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
I was just surprised that's all not bothered about couple extra kgs.

iv got a few ponies to spare to cover them lol