ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" wheels on a clio cup?

TVR Cerbera
Quick one, will 15" alloys eg mk1 clio wheels fit my clio cup and still clear the brake calipers etc? i know the pd, offset etc are ok, just wondered about caliper, cos R888's are so much cheaper on 15's

thanks Daz

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
You will be fine i use them as track wheels with 195/50/15 R888's.

Turbo Beige
I ran my 182 on 15's all the time, tyres are cheaper and there are more avaliable.

I have some 15'' 16v (ph1) 5 Spoke Speedlines for sale in the next day or so £80, in mint condition.

Clio 172 ff
I'm running 15" OZ F1s with an offset of 37 and they do clear the caliper just fine. However, if you have big ole balancing weights on there and if those are in the wrong spot, it might be problematic.

(btw, I'm on Toyo R888 in 205/50 15 and even with only pro lines it's a very tight fit - there is some very slight rubbing in the arches, but thankfully nothing to worry about).