ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

+15bhp does this really work

Not seen one of those before.

Id expect 1000 Bhp from it tbh

Quote:
What difference can you expect?
Increased acceleration at low end revs
Higher top end speed
Faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile times
Quicker throttle response
Smooth out flat-spots
Can increase MPG
WILL F**K YOUR ENGINE

320d

In a word NO avoid at all cost IMO

At a guess it probs just tricks the car into thinking its running cold and pours more fuel in?

well what i was thinking was my car has so much more power when i first start it up and the power drops of as the engine temp increases. would this give it that power all the time?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

HA HA HA. How many times will this get posted on this forum. Mate do a search for +5bhp, +10bhp, +15bhp, +20bhp, mod chip, resistor...

Do it on any motoring forum like saxosportsclub, scoobynet..

Answer in short = Yes sort of, but it will wreck your engine in the long term.

We need a mod chip/resistor/+15bhp sticky thread.

yeah! i fitted one to got it on rr and made 190bhp with that and full exhaust! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

NOT LOL there toss!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by bsimmer3000 on 06 January 2005
well what i was thinking was my car has so much more power when i first start it up and the power drops of as the engine temp increases. would this give it that power all the time?

So you mean you ragging your car when cold??? Hope your not keeping it too long and I feel sorry for any future owners as the engine will be shagged!

wow!

they are putting those resistors in posh boxs with fancy packets, you certainly cant buy that down maplins now can you.

Total bargain if you ask me.

Street Triple R

Quote: Originally posted by bsimmer3000 on 06 January 2005

well what i was thinking was my car has so much more power when i first start it up and the power drops of as the engine temp increases.
erm...hows that work then???