ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15s Look better then 182 Cup Wheels!

Look in my profile for pics of before,

What do you lot think about the spoiler? do you perfer the V6 one?

Octavia VRS

yeh does look nice with them on. i wish i had got the newer dynamique style wheels now!

Quote: Originally posted by D4ve F on 01 August 2005

Look in my profile for pics of before,

What do you lot think about the spoiler? do you perfer the V6 one?
In this case I would be inclined to go small wheels = small spoiler, bigger wheels = bigger spoiler.

in wanted 15s tho and no point gettin them sprayed yet, i might change car and they are brand new!

Octavia VRS

I gotta disagree.

Whilst i dont think the 182 Alloys are the nicest in the world, i do quite like them. Especially the anthracite next to the liquid yellow. Because the spokes go to the edge of the rim they looks more like 17s aswell imo.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 01 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 01 August 2005mike your putting your centre caps back on arent you?[/QUOTE]If I can be arsed, yeah.

read no

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 01 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 01 August 2005

mike your putting your centre caps back on arent you?
If I can be arsed, yeah.
It takes approx 2 seconds per cap to put them in surely?

2 seconds per wheel+1minute to get out to car and back again=23hours 58 min and 52 seconds of dogging time left for the day!

Yeah Dave I prefer my 15s as well, would only change to 16" Turinis and nothing else.

maybe they are but its not what im looking for as i might sell the car soon so this had to be done at some point