ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172’s look girly!

I seriously thought about stopping modding my valver, and saving some cash to fork out for a cup.

But I just love the looks of the valver too much. I think a cup/172 looks cool, but its just not in the same league as a valver/willy!

Quote: Originally posted by SilverRSC on 19 December 2003

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 19 December 2003

Who cares what it looks like, it will still beat most other cars off a set of lights.
^^^LOL^^^

Gotta admit they dont have the same instant impact as say a willy but it aint GIRLY and i quite like the fact it doesnt look too aggresive and the fact that only people really interested in cars know what it is.

"understated"
Your right!!:)

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

i think the latest clio looks the dogs.it may not be as mean looking as an old valver but there still proper nice and its just the styling thats in at the moment.i mean if you relaunched the old valver shape it would be a flop wouldnt it.times and styles change.the old valver still a decent looking car just a bit dated.

Mk2 172

Take them out for a spin, then get them to look at it again.

They will see that instead of it being a "Nicole" car, it looks more like an "ole nic" (the devil) grin, with a "come on and mess with me" look about it.

:devilish:

I like the older styling of the clio, i kninda like cras that are beefy if you lower the mk1 clio then its kinda low and wide, with pronounced lines, alot of modern cars are too curvy, i like the hard straight lines

Anything round, curvy and blobby is going to look less than masculine, but i wouldnt say girly, and wouldnt put me off buying one

Quote: Originally posted by 172gal on 19 December 2003

Girly......

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1065279235__Speedlines1.jpg

.....No chance!!

(and im a girl!)
Sorry people but I have to say this looks sh*t-hot, not girly at all. I dont own a clio but im hoping to get one very soon. My car at the minute is a Proton Satria GTI, very hard looking and manly but the clio seems like a very decent package. Good looks, very quick and very reasonable on the juice.

GIRLY MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mk2 Golf GTI

afraid to say, valvers just dont have that wow factor, i drove past a cup the other day and felt a little tingle inside when it pulled off!!

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by Middlefinger on 21 December 2003

Quote: Originally posted by 172gal on 19 December 2003

Girly......

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1065279235__Speedlines1.jpg

.....No chance!!

(and im a girl!)
Sorry people but I have to say this looks sh*t-hot, not girly at all. I dont own a clio but im hoping to get one very soon. My car at the minute is a Proton Satria GTI, very hard looking and manly but the clio seems like a very decent package. Good looks, very quick and very reasonable on the juice.

GIRLY MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needs a CUP front spoiler. Nice car.

VaVa

That flame red 172 looks f**king gorgeous, girly or not!! Those wheels really set the car off nicely. Good choice, 172gal!! ( i wish I had a red one now, but my silver one still looks nice.)

i followed BenR to the cardiff meet last year and the sun was starting to set and he did say when we pulled up that particularly with the xenons on the 172 looked mean in his rear view mirror :D

yup like that :D was more of a contrast when i was behind him because of the lower/contrasting light due to the sunset but same idea