ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/172cup/182 Sheffield area

MINI JCW
I live in Sheffield and I dont usually see many Renaultsport Clios but today at about 14:45 on the A57 between Worksop and Sheffield I saw three!

Firstly there was an arctic blue 182 right in front of me, then coming the other way there was a 172 cup and further on I saw a black 172 at the roundabout where you turn to crystal peaks.

Anyone on here?

CLS, RS MEG
I saw a racing blue 182cup sat in pizza hut in sheffield this afternoon. Parked right outside. The driver was with a girl, and went into tesco. Clio had small damage to back quatre panal and one exhaust trim missing. Anyone from here?

Arctic Blue 182
gazcaddy said:
I live in Sheffield and I dont usually see many Renaultsport Clios but today at about 14:45 on the A57 between Worksop and Sheffield I saw three!

Firstly there was an arctic blue 182 right in front of me, then coming the other way there was a 172 cup and further on I saw a black 172 at the roundabout where you turn to crystal peaks.

Anyone on here?

Alright fella!

The black 172 you saw, at Crystal Peaks may have been my sister. She has a black Mk1, bought it just after I got my silver Mk1, but I have my 182 now. She lives just off Moss Way. She'd got 17's on it to be more specific.

There's a lad in a Cup sometimes goes the opposite direction to me on Owlthorpe in a morning.

There's also a Trophy - if you turn right on the end of your estate, away from Moss Way Police station, and look up the 2nd road on your left, it's parked in a driveway, looks really nice. Usually a British Gas van parked next to it. Also my ex' has a 172Cup. She lives at Hillsborough. They're all the Sports I know personally. And I don't see that many around Sheff.