ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Project

172 track car+ rs200
Good catch up yesterday mate, despite being rudely interrupted by the trick or treaters :)
Car is coming along nicely mate. Still can't get over how smooth it is and how well it idles. It all Sean's really well put together. Fair play to the the mapper. Helped convince me to sell my RA and get another 172. Top car mate!

joe

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Good catch up yesterday mate, despite being rudely interrupted by the trick or treaters :)
Car is coming along nicely mate. Still can't get over how smooth it is and how well it idles. It all Sean's really well put together. Fair play to the the mapper. Helped convince me to sell my RA and get another 172. Top car mate!

joe

Nice to see you again mate. At 78mpg what's not to like about the cup!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

An old one but you get the idea;

86EEB8C2-5CE0-4B5C-AC7A-D502F7E85FF9-549-00000030AC41A96A_zps49cbbc24.jpg

172 track car+ rs200
Truthfully I haven't come up with a price or even thought about it really, she's my pride and joy, there's few classics in this condition. That pic is from when I first bought it, you should see the current ones.
Anyway don't wanna clog Jims thread up with my rice rocket. I might post some pictures up in there gallery, keep your eyes pealed.

Engage 1st gear, drive in and when the lawn mower moves come to a stop.

Hahaha that's literally EXACTLY the same as me. I just drive forwards until I can see the lawn mower moving, then stop.

I haven't even washed mine either. I keep meaning to pull it out the garage and wash and wax it then put it back for the winter, but it's cold and I can't be bothered lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Started the car up today and the battery was clearly struggling so have bought a trickle charger for the next few months.

Love the look of the car though, especially when I've not seen it for a few weeks;

11819979576_0b379927f1_z.jpg

Cup Tucked Up by cobzy1, on Flickr