ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup saftey

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
my missus doesnt feel safe in my cup.. all she does is moan about it. lol
she wants 2 go look @ r27's on monday(her day off) seen a gorgeous blue 1 on the motorway the other nite n a black 1 2day really like them.. should i go 4 it?? jst spent about £1600 on my cup:(

133/225/CLS AMG
Like any car, its only unsafe if you plough into a tree.

Tell her to stop being so clueless, its no more unsafe than any other Clio. Whether thats a good thing I'm not sure though haha

172cup
best thing to do...

Get her in the car... drive like an absolute looonatic, hit the limited on every change, max it on the Mway, take roundabouts at silly speeds.... until she crys.

When she cry's... you've won.

Then when you drive at 90 she'll think when it was like last time she moaned.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Get her a Metro for a few hundred £ ;) After that she wouldn't complain about the safety of a tesco shopping trolley let alone a Clio!

clio 172
my missus is fine with me, no seatbelt and everthing, until i boot it and then shes grabs the door handle!!. like thats gonna help LOL :)

clio 172
D BROWN, i just noticed your banned. did they get ya for seeding. they got me once. unmarked omega b*stard , had to catch me first ha ha:) . got sp50 for doin 120 avg.28 day ban £250 fine :(

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
lmao she cant drive.. she was doin ma nut in the other day so i took the standard exhaust off n put the ashley straight thru system on lol.. it bugs the life outta her:)

clio 172
well they can only give you 2 things, points and a ban, ban and fine , fine and points. not all 3, i think i got off lightly!!

Gaz why does she feel un safe ?? I don't get it tbh.

Sure a cup has no abs, but that's it really, no driver should have to rely on abs anyway.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Sure a cup has no abs, but that's it really, no driver should have to rely on abs anyway.
she loves the comfort of the golf mate.. in the process of sellin that so she wants me 2 sell the cup n i told her i would but i'd be gettin an r26 meg.. r27 clio.. or a dc5 if i do sell

182 has now gone!
You can feel unsafe in any car... It depends on the driver.
Think I scare my boyfriend sometimes with my driving :eek:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
if it was financially viable i'd keep it AND get 1 of the above but its not so a cant lol

she loves the comfort of the golf mate.. in the process of sellin that so she wants me 2 sell the cup n i told her i would but i'd be gettin an r26 meg.. r27 clio.. or a dc5 if i do sell

Is that it, a comfort thing ?? Jesus man.
Take her for a hard blast in it, scare the crap out of her, then go 'see nothing to worry about' ;)

Ultra Red Clio 197
until i boot it and then shes grabs the door handle!!. like thats gonna help LOL :)

mmm, this is something I noticed my mum does when shes in the car with me... I asked her how it helps and she didnt know, apparently its just a natural thing to cling onto something! whatever keeps her happy I suppose! lol... ;)

Hyundai i40
i think its summit to do with being use to a big golf that kinda feels like you have a big bubble round u.

i hate this about a car being in a comfy bubble which is why my old golf didnt last long.....much more comfitable in the clio wen i can actually feel the road!

clio 182 FF
No wonder his woman complains has anyone seen the way he drives ? ? ?

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: