ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup steel wheels?

I've got a track day coming up and then a week at the nurburgring - and I'm not keen on constantly abusing the tyres on my turinis as they are road tyres

I can't really afford 2118's unless I use them daily either

So I was wondering - are there any renault steel wheels that are 6.5 or 7" wide in 15's that fit on a cup that I could chuck some part worn r888's or something on just for track use?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Think some old 4stud Laguna wheels might fit?

If not lots of peeps use the dynamique alloys. They are 15's and clear the calipers

Dodgy one
I have a megane scenic steel wheel from an 06 plate as my spare its 16" and worked the offset out to be somewhere around 40 and it clears the front brakes

If your just chucking anything on it'l be ok and depends if you have the pennies to use 16's on track!

Its 7" wide too

BMW M5 & E36
If you're after budget 15" wheels, Ph2 Valver wheels are about as cheap as they get. Usually go for about 60/set. Theyre horrendously ugly and heavy though!