ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - 2 years Old - One Big Clean

Turbos.
Part of me wants a bus to hit it when you next drive it, then you'll realise what a waste of time it is devoting your life to cleaning a car.

Only joking...looks ace ;)

clio 182 black /gold
Very nice yet again :). There is a fault on your 182. The mileage has moved to 4K must be an error LOL.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Absolutely amazing...When do you plan on selling this beast?

How much do you charge for this service Rich? My car is in desperate need of some TLC...

Tys.

106 GTi
Nothing I want to replace it with still.

I doubt many people would leave me there car long enough to do the above!

Titanium 182 full fa
Well least Reno did yours, I done both of mine myself and im living with it too...only mine stands out like a sore thumb being silver.. Hope the good weather holds out for the weekend and I can get on mine and get somewhere near your clean finish....

Are the backboxes that clean because you cleaned them or purely because of the low mileage lol.

Thats insanely clean, you have an unhealthy habit there.

Makes good pictures though ;)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
just out of interest. how come someone who is so into having a clean clio, has the usual s**t looking fuel rail guard and inlet manfild on, i would of thort you would have that all polish up as well!

106 GTi
Are the backboxes that clean because you cleaned them or purely because of the low mileage lol.

Thats insanely clean, you have an unhealthy habit there.

Makes good pictures though ;)

I cleaned them :eek: Process used in the thread in the geektailing section

Well least Reno did yours, I done both of mine myself and im living with it too...only mine stands out like a sore thumb being silver.. Hope the good weather holds out for the weekend and I can get on mine and get somewhere near your clean finish....

I may get one of the guys I know at a bodyshop to see if he can sort mine.

106 GTi
just out of interest. how come someone who is so into having a clean clio, has the usual s**t looking fuel rail guard and inlet manfild on, i would of thort you would have that all polish up as well!

I would love to polish them up to a mirror finsih, put as with the likes of Silvervisions not being put in place I am trying to keep the car a factory looking as possible. I feel they would look out of place on the car so I just wipe them over to keep them clean.