ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Black/Gold

182 Full of Fat
Few pictures.
Some f*cker stole my carbon fibre splitter 3 days after I got it :mad:, so it's looking really bare on the front end. Just painted the diamonds/bullets and dash strips in black/gold (opinions?).

Jobs to do in the next few days :
Pick up new splitter as cheap as possible lol!
Fit coilovers and milltek (just sorting manifold and cat out 1st - still undecided on whether to get a decat or not)
Smoked side repeaters and fogs
New style Renault Sport badge to replace "clio"
And maybe get wheels done in a darker anthracite colour (I'm going for a stealthy/darker look)

adamcar005.jpg

adamcar006.jpg

adamcar001.jpg

adamcar002.jpg

adamcar004.jpg

adamcar008.jpg

Last edited:
  BG FF182
Was contemplating doing the dash stripes in mine Black/Gold but wasnt' sure if they'd come out to shiny as the rest of the interior is fairly matt.

Might give it a go now, though as it looks good. Did you spray it, or brush and lacquer?

182 Full of Fat
Was contemplating doing the dash stripes in mine Black/Gold but wasnt' sure if they'd come out to shiny as the rest of the interior is fairly matt.

Might give it a go now, though as it looks good. Did you spray it, or brush and lacquer?

Yeh they came out better than I thought tbh, 2 coats of the Halfords Renault Black and just one coat of clear lacquer so they weren't to 'glossy'.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Love the black gold touches mate. Pillars need trimming though, check my for sale thread ;) haha