ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Blue Flame Exhausts??

182 Cup Soon !!!
I have been led to belive these are the best you can buy. Is this tru?? how do they Compaire to systems such as the GDI/K-Tec stuff??..

Help neded asap

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I wouldn't of thought they are the best you can buy as hayward and scott offer some pretty good quality stuff along with prospeed. They are pretty good value though at 250 direct from blueflame.I'm sure you'll find others on here with some good advice.
John

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
I ve got Blueflame fitted just ask garf172 he has a video clip of it:D

Last edited:
  clio 200 F4Rt
BTB exhausts will be available early april, i strongly recommend you wait for one of those, if you want the absolute best money can buy.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
makavelli said:
what sort of prices are you looking at for the prospeed 182 exhaust, just cat back?

I think somewhere around the £500 mark, the blueflame is £250...is the prospeed really twice as good? I imagine not...
john

ant

yep.
blueflame make exhausts for tvr, lotus, westfield and bentley so they're not gonna be s**t are they?!!!

Golf R/Leon FR
as blunty said ive got a vid from my phone of his exhaust but not sure on how to upload it. its off a d600 if anybody can help

Maz

LY 200
I called them to see how much to fix my baffles and they said £170+ if the cat back is only £250 ... hmmmmmmmmmm I want one :( .. lol

Maz :)

ford racing puma
Maz said:
I called them to see how much to fix my baffles and they said £170+ if the cat back is only £250 ... hmmmmmmmmmm I want one :( .. lol

You should get one instead of messing around putting the standard exhaust back on :)

They are only in Skelmersdale

Maz

LY 200
Going on holiday soon .. maybe just try and put up woth it until I can affort a new exhaust .. lol