ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup 4 pot brake converion advice, low cost upgrade

clio 182
hi, im looking to upgrade the brakes on my 182 and wondered if any1 knew any companys that provide a good big brake conversion kit that doesnt brake the bank. most sets i have seen are around £1500+ and for that price im happy to keep the standard 1s. ive already upgraded discs and pads but ive just got some speedline 2118s and want some big callipers behind them. cheers

Nice font.

They aren't all £1500+ the basic wilwood 4-pot kit from K-Tec of Jamsport is about £600
Why do you want them though? Unless you've got a lot of power or it's a track car - they're way too much for road use.
Just stick to Brembo HC discs and some good pads (ds2500's are good for road use)

clio 182
sounds good i will have a look on k-tec. im genarly just looking atm. i have had a few things done to it and im looking around for a second hand turbo conversion kit and fort i would look at upgrading my brakes in the meentime. im hoping to start track days eventualy. thanks

535d / t5 caravelle
i had to jump om my brakes the other day, brembo hc's and ds2500 pads, they where superb!