ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182, Cup pack, Inferno, 12.7K any good

I got this price today from my Local dealer, hardly took any haggling at all, just went in and said i would like a realistic quote.

May be able to get another couple off hundred knocked off also me thinks...

He also spouted on about a new 200BHP version coming out soom, didnt sound like he knew what he was on about though??

Any feedback will be greatly recieved as im looking to buy pretty soon (enjoyed the test drive) :)

Also is it worth looking out for a nearly new model, how do these price up???

Danny

My 182 13,500 incl cd changer, cup back [spoiler and suspend]. Just haggle! [may be more difficult now that cup undercuts standard model]

The 200bhp version he is referring to is the hot version of the all new clio. The standard model comes out later this year [september time] but hot versions likely not to be for a couple of years [think how long it took for the megane 225 to come out after standard model launched]

Jst go for it mate! you wont regret it.

The import one will work out at about £12625 all in with both cup packs - £400 and metalic paint £325 then £400 for the alarm.....

Buy it from a dealer see if they will through in the £50 breakdown extension... and 0% finance (been offered this deal)

Tal