ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182/cup - the future

Set for 1st March delivery of my 182 w/cup pack. Since finalising, the actual 182 cup has appeared in the showroom. Does anyone have any opinions about the pair? What to go for... sayin that I like the standard boys toys on the regular 182. a/c, t/c, xeons etc. Is it worth loosin the gadets for a few hundreths of a second?

As for the future... read on here 182 will be disappearing from showrooms end of next year, to be replaced by? Anyone shed any light?

Cheers Cole

Renault Laguna Coupe

Its not worth losing the gadgets IMO.

182 will not be replaced by anything in the short term. 2006 / 2007 will see 200bhp new model Clio, but tll be a while before they arrive.

Thing is the 182 (proper cup) is very highly specced anyway and has cruise control, air con, abs, esp etc and is actually ahigher spec than my old £16500 golf gti turbo:eek:

It would appear that the seats are the worst offenders, described by EVO magazine as sunday market upholstery!

Stick with the 182 cup packs

ya know what im sayin, love it or hate it eh! wouldnt mind finding an extra 5k for the 225. turbo n push button start, does it for me. quite a few reviews in mags dont really rate it thou. :confused:

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 08 November 2004

Why would he go for a mk1 172 would be going for an older car than he already has! :confused:
because maybe badinvincible is cunningly trying to sell his car?? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by cole on 08 November 2004

duno if im that darin! Sounds way to complex for me. Havent K-Tec got some mad ass turbo clio?
Its got 270hp and a £6k price tag. BB will have a similar turbo kit for sale soon as well.

Lionel Richie

Cliosarus = Vel satis engined (same as Megane RS 225 with no VVT) 2.0 16V turbo with a very large T3/04 60trim spec .62 A/R ratio turbo with a bit of anti lag!!! plus 6speed box etc etc

all going into my 1.2 mk2 hybrid