ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 delivery checklist!!

Ford Fiesta

bill, take the wire under the sude of the passenger seat and round behind the plastic and round back of dash that way, thats where my changer goes.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 03 July 2004
Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 03 July 2004hehe beat ya dave ;)[/QUOTE]doh, it would be different out on the road though, i have animal power;)

I have an animal as well ;) collected it when I ordered the car :D

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 05 July 2004

bill, take the wire under the sude of the passenger seat and round behind the plastic and round back of dash that way, thats where my changer goes.

All I need now to know is how to remove the top cover of the gear housing and ash tray / cup holder?

Lee

BMW M2C

Lift the ash tray out, then pull up the surrond from the front. It just clips in. Really easy to remove.

I need to get round to putting my autochanger back in.

Ford Fiesta

mm, maybe i misunderstood,are you asking how to route the wire to the back of the headunit?

surely isnt it easier to remove the headunit out a bit take it round back and connect it there you dont have to go anywhere near the ashtray or gear surround??

maybe i misunderstood..

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 06 July 2004

mm, maybe i misunderstood,are you asking how to route the wire to the back of the headunit?

surely isnt it easier to remove the headunit out a bit take it round back and connect it there you dont have to go anywhere near the ashtray or gear surround??

maybe i misunderstood..

Liam,

If you check along the transmission housing on either side just behind the hand brake you will find 2 cable guids. This would indicate that the connect cable goes via these pass the habd brake and gear stick and up behind the ash tray.

Thanks Bill

Quote: Originally posted by bill11 on 06 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 06 July 2004

maybe i misunderstood..

Liam,

If you check along the transmission housing on either side just behind the hand brake you will find access via the air ducts. This would indicate that the connect cable goes via these pass the hand brake and gear stick and up behind the ash tray.

But could also do it Liams way more likly quicker :)

Thanks Bill