ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 insurance poss greenflag

MK5 R32
im trying to insure my 182 and stupid figures are flying around. im 24 3 years no claims on a 182 with cup packs. got 3 points and 1 claim.
direct line wont insure me due to cup packs and im under 25, elephant is £1500 a year! my cheapest quote is £1250 just wondering if anyone is with greenflag insurance as ive heard good things about them? cheers

A4 oil burner !!!
Try the policy shop
www.thepolicyshop.co.uk on 024 7650 8090

or Hyperformance - 08707 77 63 62 (renewals line)

I used hyperformance last year as they were more competitive then Adrian Flux who i was with.

I have now gone with the policy shop as they found me yet a better deal.

Most good brokers will shop around and get you the best price, just be honest and try and haggle with them.

A4 oil burner !!!
Was going to go with Greenlight insurance but it turns out they dont insure the 172 Cup ! Doh !!!!!!!!!!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
got a quote from greenflag - was by far the best for me - 22, sp50 - £800ish

BUT i then rang gsi southern who beat it;)

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
can someone send me a URl to the insurance page for green flag... please, cant get to it

Lou

I'm with Direct Line and I'm only 23, well was 22 when got insured! Think the only diff is I've got a standard 182 and only a claim on me.

You shouldn't need to tell them about the cup packs as they are manufactured specification. My mate is insured with direct line and he's 21.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Yeah as above - dont go down the line of saying my 182 has cup packs etc! they will just get confussed!!! its hard enough as it is with out confussing the matter :approve: