ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Insurance

Renaultsport Clio 182

ok guys it rolled round to that time of the year again when I have to insure the car......

Whose paying what, who with and whats the conditions of the quote? ie road/garage.

I need a good deal, Id like to be saving a few quid a month while being able to add my girlfriend to the insurance.

Anyone know the company that does Cliosport membership discount?????? I remember seeing it on hear but cant find it.

Octavia VRS

Elephant gave me a quote of £750 for me with the girlfriend as named driver on a 182, parked in a private residential car park. Also this would have been the first insurance policy in my name so I thoguht it was quite good.

Ended up keeping my 1.4 and getting it insured for £380 for the same conditions mentioned above.

[Edited by POW_Clio on 28 July 2005 at 3:58pm]

VRS

lloyds tsb quoted me £750 car on drive 24 years old 4 years ncb but with a claim last year (i went into a beemer....oops)

£550 with Direct Line, usual covers and courtesy car stuff plus protected NCB

Sole driver parked on a driveway

Full no claims bonus