ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 rear axle advice!

clio 200
hi all,
i currently have a 182 rep and put a 182 rear beam onto it! however, the abs light is on on the dash, is there any ways of getting rid of it? ie fuse? e.t.c. any help/ideas/suggestions would be great!

Thanks
Ben

Lots of Alfas
Did your 1.2 have abs?? Are you using disc brakes now?? The number of teeth on a abs rotor on a disc is different to the number inside a drum.

Better than yours. C*nt.
The number of teeth shouldn't matter a toss, as the ABS ring just monitors rotation, not how many there are. I'd say check the sensors!

clio 200
Did your 1.2 have abs?? Are you using disc brakes now?? The number of teeth on a abs rotor on a disc is different to the number inside a drum.

Yehh has got abs, and its got discs all round atm!
But ile have a look at the number of teeth and like the other guy said have a go a filing some down e.t.c.

Also, i wasnt planning on taking the fuse out, just wondered if it might need replacing, or going to a bigger one ie 20a e.t.c.